Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can any one trade without analysis?
Are you doing your trade without analysis in your trading account, if do that mistake its one of the sampling in your trading? it's only can do for without knowledge about forex, otherwise, we do that account will lose it.
I don't think it's possible. If you don't analyze, you're not being serious about trading.
Demo account possible to blind trade, but the live account no one cant does this...
The last post win, just that, but will be not funny if donA?say why you should win.

LetA?s start.

I win, because iA?m the first
(08-17-2017, 06:37 AM)kumara Wrote: Are you doing your trade without analysis in your trading account, if do that mistake its one of the sampling in your trading? it's only can do for without knowledge about forex, otherwise, we do that account will lose it.

I have a feeling you are talking about technical analysis. Perhaps you are scared of the line charts, candlestick and those mumble jumble you see on the charts. It can be overwhelming sometimes. Well, you can skip that kind of analysis if you know how about the fundamental analysis. This involve monitoring the Forex news and watching the economic calendars closely.