- Most mines sit in Shandong Province, located midway between Beijing & Shanghai, almost one-fifth of production is restricted by the China National Gold Group.
- Despite its huge gold mines, only 1,000 tons are held as store–a massive quantity by most values but a plain 1.7% of its foreign holdings.
- Over (1,900) one thousand nine hundred tons are still sitting in the soil, even though they are rapidly going: its annual rate has risen over 10% and seems, if anything, likely to pick up with higher gold prices.
- In 2013, production 438.2 tons, but in 2014, it will produce 465.7 tons, more than +6% of growth in the production.
- China has sustained to see improved gold productivity and remains happily the World Number One Spot.
- Russia is around one-sixth of the world’s landmass.
- It’s not surprising that Russia would be chalk-full of gold. Over 5,000 tons are still sitting in the soil
- Mostly, in the far eastern reaches of Siberia and beyond, but Russia has also been steadily importing gold to provide for its apparently voracious hunger for the glittery stuff
- In 2012, it imported roughly 5% again of its then-reserves of over 900 tons of gold holding in the bank. Whether sitting in the bank or underground, Russia definitely likes its gold.
- In 2013, Russia produced 248.8 tons, within a year (2014) it will produce 272 tons, more than +9% of growth in the production.
- Two-thirds of the total come from mines in Western Australia, based out of Perth.
- The biggest open mine on the continent, named the Golden Mile, lead the country in the invention of this valuable export, which earns Australia $14 billion per year.
- For calculation, approximately 7,400 tons of unmined reserves, Australia holds around 80 tons of gold or 9.3% of its foreign reserves.
- In 2013, the production is 268.1 tons, but the next one year of production is only 269.7 tons, more than only
- +1% of growth in the production.
- Although its mines are mostly in Nevada (nearby to Las Vegas–a strange coincidence of shimmering city with shimmering metal) & Montana, most of its gold sits in vaults below New York City, Fort Knox.
- Over 8,000 tons of gold are held in these vaults by the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department; the totals are equivalent to 75% of total foreign reserves.
- The current high production figures are due to the reopening of once defunct mines in Montana as gold prices have spiraled up in recent years.
- In 2013, the production of USA 228.2 tons, but the next one year of production is only 200.4 tons, it’s the most less production of US by less than -12% of the growth.
- While the country is bringing in some certain money from gold profits, the price of gold mining has negative impacts on the environment.
- Mining in Peru has increased by 400% in the past decade, which means that a huge toll has been taken on the Peruvian Amazon.
- The problem with Peruvian gold mines is that many of them are located at the top of mountains, and the mountains and land in the surrounding area are affected by the mining processes.
- In 2013, Peru’s production was 187.7 tons but later 2014 it's completely decreased more than -10% of production comes at 169.3 tons only.
- Perhaps the most amazing thing about South Africa’s gold mining is that there is still more than 6,000 tons left to be uncovered. In fact, until 2006, South Africa was considered the largest producer of gold on the planet.
- While there’s some lagging behind these days there’s room for catching up. Gold mining in South Africa has been the biggest driving force behind the country’s participation in the global economy.
- An 1886 South African gold rush led to the establishment of Johannesburg, the biggest city in the country today.
- In 2013 South Africa’s mine was 177 tons after the year 2014 it will come under less than -7% at 164.5 tons.
- The best part of Canada’s gold is coming from Ontario, particularly Red Lake gold mine.
- Canada is so loyal about its gold; in fact, with the intention of if you have a few hundred dollars lying around, you can get yourself a Canadian gold coin for several hundred dollars! Get them while you can, for the reason that the Canadian gold mines are among the smallest in the top ten lists of highest gold producing countries.
- In 2013 Canada producing 133.3 tons later a year 2014 Canada provided 153.1 tons the strongest growth of +15% in the production.
- In 2013, Mexico produced 119.8 tons, after a one the year of 2014 it will be severely down to the less than -3% at the production of 115.7 tons
The Ninth place fills with Indonesia for the Top Production of Mines.
- While the Republic of Uzbekistan claims the largest open-pit mine in the world, the record for the largest gold mine in the world, happiness to Indonesia, is Grasberg. This mine employs 19,000 workers. unfortunately, it's additionally considered one in all the world’s most toxic locations.
- This mine releases 1,000 tons of mercury into the atmosphere per annum, additionally to producing 100,000 kilograms of gold. In fact, the people that live close to this mine consume fish that contains twice the recommended amount of mercury, which means that it’s an extremely unhealthy method for the people of the area.
- In 2013, the production of mine was 109.2 tons, plainly a growth of +1% within the next year of 2014 at the invention of 109.9 tons
- Ghana produced one hundred tons of gold in 2011 though its supplies are moving back as there are only a predictable 1,400 tons in reserve. Ghana’s gold mining industry makes up 5 percent of the country’s GDP, and minerals are 37 percent of the nation’s exports.
- Ghana is 2nd on the list of largest gold producing countries in Africa, behind South Africa.
- In 2013, the production was 107.4 tons after the year 2014 slightly decreased on -1% of 106.1 tons.
Share This Post
Why we choose Forex Market?
Oct 06 , 2015
Forex, Commodity and Binary Trading Signals on 5th May 2016
May 04 , 2016
EURUSD signs of break down trend Resistance at 1.1283
Oct 07 , 2015
Forex Weekly Technical Outlook on 7-11 August 2017
Aug 07 , 2017
Forex Weekly Technical Outlook on 24-28 JULY 2017
Jul 24 , 2017
Weekly Forex Technical Forecast 3-7 JULY 2017
Jul 03 , 2017